Are you a MRCGP based overseas?
04 October 2016
MRCGP's needed by Doctor Care Anywhere is a leading virtual GP service, offering remote consultations to private patients. We facilitate consultations via a secure video or telephone platform direct to a patient’s phone, tablet or computer. Patients can book online 24/7 and choose appointments from 8am to 10pm, 365 days a year.
Key Advantages for GPs
Flexibility and Convenience – work from your own home or surgery and choose hours to suit existing commitments
Full training and support – Training and clinical governance from respected clinicians such as Dr. Roger Neighbour OBE and Dr. James Kingsland OBE.
Established and respected partners – Exclusive virtual GP provider for AXA PPP, medical partner for Mumsnet
A quality-focused service – 20 minutes allocated time per patient
In terms of gearing up for 24/7 cover, we are looking for GPs who:
• have passed the MRCGP exam
• are on the GMC GP Register and retain a licence to practice but who
• are in a timezone where 12am - 6am GMT do not constitute 'unsociable hours'
• would be attracted to a role where they can work from anywhere in the world and fit their working hours around other responsibilities
• would benefit from working, from overseas, in a UK-governed practice with the ability to support annual appraisals in order to stay on the Performer's List
• Can commit to at least 1 shift per week - ideally from 2am to 6am GMT
We will offer full training and remote clinical support in addition to all the indemnity insurance required (via a group policy.) GPs will be employed on a self-employed basis so there is flexibility for them in terms of arranging taxation arrangements.
In terms of rates, we are hopeful that, if we can find the right candidates, we will be able to employ GPs for similar rates to those that we currently pay in the UK (£45-£65 ph).
To apply please send us a copy of your CV or feel free to contact us with any queries. We look forward to hearing from you.