This mental health service is comprised of 12 Consultant Psychiatrists of which 8 are general adult – acute, inpatient, community etc. They have an important requirement for an additional general adult psychiatrist, ideally with as broad general adult experience as possible.
Specific services include:
• Acute & community based adult psychiatry
• Alcohol and Other Drugs Services – community based
• Extended hours crisis response – via Acute Care Team
• Acute Adult and Older Persons Mental Health Inpatient Units
• Child and Adolescent psychiatry – Community based with Inpatients admitted to Paediatric ward
• Psychogeriatrics – Community based and Inpatients admitted to Acute Older Persons Mental Health Inpatient Unit at the public hospital
• Outreach psychiatry clinics and consultation
• Consultation/liaison psychiatry
• Indigenous mental health services
• Prison Mental Health Services
• Community Care Unit
• Electro-convulsive Therapy
For more information about this service, location, RANZCP assessment process and living in Australia, please contact Al Spinner on +44 (0)131 240 5276 or email email@example.com
Once Head Medical finds you a job, our registrations team will help and guide you through the RANZCP assessment, medical registration and visa process.